This Isabelle/HOL formalization introduces a nested multiset datatype and defines Dershowitz and Manna's nested multiset order. The order is proved well founded and linear. By removing one constructor, we transform the nested multisets into hereditary multisets. These are isomorphic to the syntactic ordinals—the ordinals can be recursively expressed in Cantor normal form. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and linear orders are provided on this type.
- Combinatorial Design Theory
- Formalization of Timely Dataflow’s Progress Tracking Protocol
- Practical Algebraic Calculus Checker
- A Verified Functional Implementation of Bachmair and Ganzinger’s Ordered Resolution Prover
- Formalization of Bachmair and Ganzinger’s Ordered Resolution Prover
- Formalization of Knuth–Bendix Orders for Lambda-Free Higher-Order Terms
- Formalization of Recursive Path Orders for Lambda-Free Higher-Order Terms