This Isabelle/HOL formalization defines recursive path orders (RPOs) for higher-order terms without lambda-abstraction and proves many useful properties about them. The main order fully coincides with the standard RPO on first-order terms also in the presence of currying, distinguishing it from previous work. An optimized variant is formalized as well. It appears promising as the basis of a higher-order superposition calculus.
- A Comprehensive Framework for Saturation Theorem Proving
- An Algebra for Higher-Order Terms
- A Verified Functional Implementation of Bachmair and Ganzinger’s Ordered Resolution Prover
- Formalization of the Embedding Path Order for Lambda-Free Higher-Order Terms
- Formalization of Knuth–Bendix Orders for Lambda-Free Higher-Order Terms